At ARNDT IDC, you have many opportunities to shape your own future. Additionally you can also actively contribute to constructing the infrastructure of the future! Infrastructure is and will be a key foundation for the functioning of our society. Together with us, you can make a major contribution to this – there is plenty to do!
As an international engineering office for infrastructure design and consulting, we support construction companies and decision makers with the design and realisation of large-scale traffic infrastructure projects. ARNDT IDC is large enough to carry out varied and exciting projects, but small enough to guarantee dynamic work processes, flat hierarchies and an open-door-policy on a daily basis. If you want to expand your horizon and are looking for a stimulating work environment which requires and encourages you to take responsibility, we look forward to meeting you.
We offer you a job rich in variety. You can bring in your expertise and creativity in each of our areas of competence, and also expand them further. Apart from an appropriate remuneration, you have the opportunity to develop your expertise and character with us, and take your next step up the career ladder.
This is what makes working for ARNDT IDC special:
- We work in the interdisciplinary professional field of infrastructure
- Varied projects covering the different phases of the entire life cycle
- Pleasant work environment as part of a dynamic team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making routes and an open-door policy
- State-of-the-art offices with excellent infrastructure at both locations
- Attractive remuneration model with additional pension and other internal benefits
If you are looking for an interesting work environment, where taking responsibility is both necessary and strongly encouraged, and you consider yourself a team player ready to expand your horizon, we look forward to being successful together! Please apply to one of the following positions, or send an unsolicited application with your CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org