More so than other construction projects, engineering structures have to be developed individually in order to meet the requirements of the respective project. For this the design phase is essential and ARNDT IDC will support you fully in finding an optimal solution to guarantee durability, cost effectiveness and structural safety.
The need for engineering structures is often closely tied to our other area of expertise, traffic infrastructure. In both cases, we ensure that durability and sustainability are given qualities. Following our integral approach, we can also supervise your project during construction in order to guarantee the successful completion of the engineering structures.
Our design and consulting team, highly experienced in building and structural planning, is at your service.
ARNDT IDC can support you with the following engineering structures…
ARNDT IDC offers comprehensive engineering expertise in the following areas:
- Bridges of diverse construction types
- Retaining structures
- Noise barriers
- Trough structures
- Small tunnel structures
…and offers the followings specific engineering services
- Bridge renovation:
- On German highways alone, 2500 bridges are in need of rehabilitation
- We perform rehabilitation resign, recalculations, reinforcements, modernisation
- Structural engineering and project planning
- The focal points of our services are on draft and execution planning
- Project planning and specialist planning, HOAI service phases 1 to 6 for new constructions and rehabilitation
- Service Phase 1: Basic evaluation
- Service Phase 2: Pre-planning
- Service Phase 3: Draft planning
- Service Phase 4: Approval planning
- Service Phase 5: Execution planning
- Service Phase 6: Preparation of the contract awarding
- Support and coordination in complex approval procedures