Projects bring together specialists from diverse fields, who strive to reach a common goal. This applies to infrastructure projects especially. Thanks to our broad expertise in various areas of infrastructure, and the many years of experience with large-scale interdisciplinary projects, ARNDT IDC is the ideal partner for complex infrastructure projects. Following our slogan “Your Infrastructure Partner“, we combine our skills in a comprehensive range of project management servics, in order to offer you optimal support. The quality of our assistance at ARNDT IDC is much more than simple customer service or mere planning. If desired, we can take over the full-scale project management, in order to ensure the success of your project.
How ARNDT IDC meets your requirements
Depending on your requirements, we can manage individual aspects of your project or take it over in its entirety. ARNDT IDC is your extended arm. Our experienced project managers will be members of the project team for the duration of the project – depending on your specifications, either on site or remotely from our offices.
ARNDT IDC has always pursued an integral approach. For the successful conclusion of infrastructure projects, you need more than adherence to budget limits and deadlines. It is equally essential to manage and combine the technical, legal and commercial aspects of the project, taking into account the relevant conditions.
How ARNDT IDC can supervise your project from start to finish
We offer you project management and controlling for all phases of your project, beginning with the compilation of studies and the definition of goals during the project development, right up to the organised project finalisation.
We can take over all assignments of traditional project management and/or controlling in the following areas:
- Design coordination
- Approval management
- Project development
- Bid management for complex tender procedures (PPP, project finance, design-built, etc.)
- Interface management and project controlling during execution
- Management of the commissioning process
ARNDT IDC offers the following services for the public contracting authority as well as for the building sector:
- Clients representative
- Project coordination
- Project organisation and process management
- Scheduling (time schedules, lists of measures, milestone and resource planning)
- Cost management & project controlling
- Contract management
- Claim management – technical evaluation and support with the processing of claims and contract amendments
- Assistance with risk management and quality control
- Interface management and co-ordination of the interdisciplinary subject areas